DEVELOP DIVERSE TEAMS
We help you develop experienced and diverse talent
Develop diverse teams
We believe there should be more diversity in business leadership, but to make that possible change is needed. In a truly inclusive workplace, every individual should feel like their voice is heard and that they are valued and supported.
Through tailored training and development programmes we provide the skills and knowledge needed to remove the common barriers to career progression, and create a more inclusive culture where staff can confidently step up.
Diversity & inclusion training
Raise awareness on how to reduce bias in everyday tasks
Talent & leadership development
Create the conditions needed for leadership careers to flourish
Developing women leaders
Workshops, open events or in-house training
Give your teams the guidance and insight needed
Career coaching services
Facilitate successful career transitions and development
Diversity & inclusion
Through tailored training and development programmes we provide the skills and knowledge needed to improve awareness and understanding of diversity and inclusion.
Bespoke training and workshops for leaders and managers to raise awareness on how to reduce bias in their everyday management tasks and decision making. Aimed at driving changes to current operating practices.
- Demystifying and understanding D&I
- Unconscious bias
- Inclusive hiring
- Inclusive leadership
- Awareness of privilege
- LGBTQ+ & Intersectionality
- Bias awareness in recruitment
- Inclusive recruitment practices
Offering support in the form of mentoring is a great way to compliment the development of leaders. Give your teams the guidance and insight needed to help them develop more women leaders in your organisation.
- Training of in-house mentors
- Establishing in-house mentoring programmes
- Reverse top-down mentoring
- Business owner mentoring
- Bespoke mentor programmes
Talent management & career development
Create the conditions needed for leadership careers to flourish by gaining external expertise on how to improve your internal career and talent initiatives, whilst maintaining the focus on diversity and inclusion.
- Aligning talent solutions with long term business plans
- Creating talent management review processes
- Facilitating career development and succession planning discussions
- Grounding fairness and equality in appraisal and development processes
- Bespoke strategies to build a long-term D&I framework for your organisation
- Mentoring programmes to give guidance and insight where needed
Developing women leaders
Workshops, open events or in-house training to educate and raise awareness of key topics relating to the support and development of women leaders.